You balance patients, peers, family, friends, loved ones, pets, neighbors…
Come to unwind sailing New York Harbor this summer.
We sail a couple of times a month between May and October, tide and weather permitting.
All NYU PM&R Residents, Faculty, and Alumni are welcomed, and…
It is most comfortable with up to 6 people at a time, so… first 6 to sign up for a particular date get to go!
MEA is a 31′ Bavaria Cruising Yacht built in Germany in 2007.
The name is an acronym for ‘Moroz Eduard/Alex’ after the father-and-son crew/owners. MEA usually sails the waters of Lower New York Harbor, up the Hudson River, and East to Fire Island.
- Come on time
- Bring your lunch and drink
- Wear hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Don’t talk about work or politics
- Make sure you know how to find and work the head (toilet for landlubbers)
- Let the crew know if you get seasick- we have Meclizine and old wife’s tricks
- Most importantly, relax and have fun!
Email email@example.com with your name and any questions you may have. Remember, the first 6 have priority. We will keep a running list of people for each date, so if your availability changes please let us know.
Don’t worry- if you don’t get to go this time, you will be at the head of the line for the next date.