- Dr. Alex Moroz is the Director of the Integrative Sports Medicine program at Rusk Rehabilitation, part of NYULMC. He is a NY State certified acupuncturist, has multiple peer reviewed publications, and received several awards for his teaching.
NY Times Health
- Hospitals Are Increasingly Crowded With Kids Who Tried to Harm Themselves, Study Finds
- Over-the-Counter Narcan Could Save More Lives. But Price and Stigma Are Obstacles.
- You May Need That Procedure. But Do You Really Need an Escort?
- California’s Plan for Cheaper Insulin Collides With Big Pharma’s Price Cuts
- May I be the doctor and the medicine, and may I be the nurse, for all sick beings in the world, until everyone is healed- Acharya Shantideva