- Dr. Alex Moroz is the Director of the Integrative Sports Medicine program at Rusk Rehabilitation, part of NYULMC. He is a NY State certified acupuncturist, has multiple peer reviewed publications, and received several awards for his teaching.
NY Times Health
- Hospice Is a Profitable Business, but Nonprofits Mostly Do a Better Job
- Allina Health Pauses Policy of Cutting Off Care for Patients in Debt
- Britain Limits Use of Puberty-Blocking Drugs to Research Only
- Can Taurine, Found in Energy Drinks, Slow Down Aging?
- FDA Panel Recommends RSV Shot to Protect Infants
- Rectal Cancer Patients May Not Need Radiation, Study Finds
- For These Bird Flu Researchers, Work Is a Day at the Very ‘Icky’ Beach
- No One Knows How Many L.G.B.T.Q. Americans Die by Suicide
- Harald zur Hausen, 87, Nobelist Who Found Cause of Cervical Cancer, Dies
- Does Noise Affect Your Life? We Want to Know.